Monday, July 22, 2013

My Make-up Army Kit

Every aspiring MUA needs a make-up army kit for herself to start off. Palettes are always awesome to begin with. And you definitely ALOT of brushes to start off too. Here was my kit last year in September 2012.






I first started off with Bh Cosmetics 88 matte eyeshadow and this was the first time I feel in love with palettes. Palettes are relatively cheap and it comes packed with colors. I had Borghese Brushes from Christmas 2011 which I worked with.

Then In July 2012, I bought 32 brush set off of EBAY for $15 which were the worst brushes! After being frustrated with that, I had bought the 22 brush set by Coastal Scents in the same month (July 2012) and I swear I recommend these brushes to ANYONE & EVERYBODY.

In August 2012, I bought the 120 eyeshadow from EBAY which was cheaper than buying it from Coastal Scents or Bh Cosmetics. Then I saw this palette on Bitch Slap! Cosmetics which was extremely expensive $50 at the time and instead I found that SAME palette on EBAY.

During the Christmas season of 2012, I received my Garden Palette from EBAY, a beautiful Sephora Collection Eyeshadow, 72 eyeshadow palette (my favorite), the 66 lip palette and the 28 blush palette. During Christmas too, I received elf brushes and immediately fell in love with them. Since then, I bought many elf brushes.

From then on, I bought a 6 contour palette, a mini contour palette and received the theatrical palette and the rainbow palette.
Of course I have many smaller palettes now from Wet n' Wild which I am collecting since Wet n' Wild is my favorite obsession.

What I have now:
14 palettes
Over 40 brushes

Brand that I own the most of:
Wet n' wild

My most expensive cosmetics:
MAC Studio Fix Foundation
Urban Decay Primer Potion

My cheapest cosmetics:
elf

What do I want next?
Bh Party Girl Palette
Bh Day & Night Palette


HOW DID/WOULD YOU START YOUR MAKEUP ARMY KIT?


No comments:

Post a Comment