Friday, September 6, 2013

BH Cosmetics- NEW! "Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow"





Bh Cosmetics is currently on a role lately, introducing so many new cosmetics palettes to their line. Currently, I am unsure whether this palette is staying or for a limited time only.

What is also unique to this palette, that I have failed to see on Bh Cosmetics or Coastal Scents, that this palette is BAKED eyeshadow! 18 Colors of pure, deliciously BAKED eyeshadow!

Price:$14                                                
Read more for my thoughts and  picture:




The Packaging/Cover: Bh is getting super artsy with the packaging for the last few palettes such as the California Makeup Collection, Take Me to Brazil Eyeshadow Palette, Bh Floral Blush Duo and Eyes on the 60's Eyeshadow Palette. And I completely love the artwork, but there is something about the basic black that is sleek and professional. I think Bh could have done without the girls printed, at least.

Is it Traveling Size?: The size looks much smaller as compared to the other palettes (such as the 120 Eyeshadow Palettes, 88 Palettes and even the Smokey Palette). So at least you don't have to HAUL it around. But the size is obviously due to the smaller amount of eyeshadow colors.





Eyeshadow: What's even more exciting about the palette is that some of eyeshadow are mixed with two colors, creating its own ULTIMATE color. The colors look every subtle, so I would recommend this for all types. Also in my honest opinion and the baked eyeshadows, I have tired, baked eyeshadow tend to be harder to apply using your makeup brushes and also tend to lack in pigmentation. Baked eyeshadow, as well, tends to have a sheer texture to it, so please so not expect matte eyeshadow.

And I HAVE, HAVE to point this out: I LOVE LOVE LOVE how each shadow is given a name. I think this is so appropriate and fun! I literally CANNOT wait to get my hands on this!




























No comments:

Post a Comment